INDICATIONS FOR TESTING
- For those arriving from abroad, we carry out testing, the results of which are transferred by the laboratory to the Central State Healthcare Center and to the "Diy vdoma" application.
- With symptoms of coronavirus infection (fever, dry cough, weakness, shortness of breath, loss of smell and the ability to distinguish between tastes, muscle pain, nasal congestion and other typical signs of SARS).
- To eliminate the likelihood of infection if you or someone in the team of your company came into contact with a person who has been diagnosed coronavirus.
- During hospitalization in a hospital and before planned operations.
- Before leaving for a certain number of countries, a PCR test in English is required and you can get it, indicating such a need
- To get the original test result form - contact at Dnipro airport. You will receive a printed test result with a wet labeled seal and a QR code required upon arrival in a number of countries
Patient preparation rules: 30 minutes before taking oropharyngeal (pharyngeal) swabs, do not eat, drink liquids, brush your teeth, rinse your mouth / throat, chew gum, or smoke. Important! 2 hours before taking nasal swabs, do not instill drops, do not use sprays or rinse the nose. Before taking a smear, if there is abundant nasal discharge, it is necessary to clear the nasal passages – by a strong exhalation, remove mucus from the nose (blow your nose) ..
A swab is taken from the oropharynx or from the nose.
You can, our mobile medical teams work around the clock.
The test result is sent to the e-mail specified during registration, within the time period specified by the laboratory during registration. It is also possible to order an emergency testing service for an additional fee – and the test result will be ready in 6 hours.
We provide services both at home and in the office. For greater discretion, you can call a mobile team that will not enter the office space, and upon arrival will invite you to the mobile fence point in a specially equipped car.
To place an order for more than 50 employees of the company, our manager will organize the departure of several teams at the same time, and will also arrange a sterile place in your office where the fence will take place. To optimize the process, all employees will be registered for testing according to the lists provided.
The procedure for collecting material from employees will not take more than 90 minutes. Our managers organize work in advance in such a way as to save your company`s working time and not distract your employees from important work processes.
Packaging, storage and transportation of biomaterial is carried out in compliance with all regulatory
requirements, excludes any change in its stability and does not affect the accuracy and reliability of the
- packaging and transportation is carried out in accordance with the type of biomaterial (protection from
direct light and moisture or at a certain temperature);
- control over the implementation of transportation rules (biomaterial is transported in special thermal
containers, which exclude the influence of external temperature and protect against shaking).
You can write or call us at any time, and we will check the correctness of the data you entered during registration, as well as give a request to the contractor`s laboratory and provide you with feedback.
Rapid test “Standart Q Covid-19 Ag for antigen determination” for the detection of coronavirus
The rapid coronavirus antigen (COVID-19) test is used as a preliminary screening examination, and is an
auxiliary method for diagnosing coronavirus infection in patients with clinical symptoms of SARC-CoV-2 from
the first day of the onset of symptoms.
Benefits of a rapid coronavirus test:
- Early diagnosis from the first day of onset of symptoms.
- Readiness of the test result (analysis) within 30 minutes
- High sensitivity and specificity of the method.
- There is no age limit.
- There is no need to draw blood !!!
A positive result will mean that you are most likely to be a carrier of the infection and infect other people
and requires confirmation of the infection by PCR.
Having received a negative result, the likelihood that you are sick at the time of sampling is significantly
reduced, but, unfortunately, cannot be completely ruled out.
The STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag test system is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative
determination of the SARC-CoV-2 antigen present in the human nasopharynx.
How to prepare for rapid testing for COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2 nasopharyngeal discharge test):
- 4 hours before taking a rapid test for COVID-19, you must refrain from eating, drinking, smoking
(including hookah), chewing gum, rinsing your nose with nasal drops.
- For 6 hours before taking the COVID-19 test, do not use inhalation medication and resorption
A rapid test for the COVID-19 antigen determines the protein substance of the coronavirus, the
so-called antigen, which causes the production of antibodies to the virus in the human body and can be
done from the first day of illness. (There are rapid tests that detect antibodies to coronavirus, but such
tests must be done 5-7-14 days from the onset of symptoms, so that protective antibodies have already begun to
be produced in the body.)
The PCR test detects the RNA of the virus, which also allows the coronavirus to be detected from the first day
of the onset of symptoms, as well as in the asymptomatic presence of the virus in the body.
A rapid coronavirus (COVID-19) antigen test is performed on site within 30 minutes. PCR method – determines
the RNA of the virus and requires the use of special devices and additional time.
Both tests can be used from the first days of the onset of symptoms of coronavirus, but in order to confirm
the disease with coronavirus, you still have to do PCR according to the standards and requirements of the
Ministry of Health of Ukraine, since the express test is an auxiliary test in the diagnosis of COVID-19.
For both the express test and the PCR test, a swab from the nose and throat (nasopharyngeal swab) is taken,
and venous blood is not required
The “gold standard” for detecting coronavirus infection is PCR analysis, when the RNA (nucleic acid) of the virus is detected using special instruments in a PCR laboratory specially equipped for this method. This method is the most accurate in determining the coronavirus. PCR analysis is sensitive at the earliest stages of infection, even when there are no signs of the disease, and even when the virus is asymptomatic.
For the analysis, a swab is taken from the oropharynx or nasopharynx. Before that, it is recommended to refrain from eating, drinking, smoking and gargling for 3 hours.
The term for obtaining the result is from 6 to 24 hours
PCR test results can be obtained in Ukrainian or English at no extra charge.
The laboratory transmits all test results data to the Public Health Center of Ukraine. And they, in turn, are removed from self-isolation and disconnected from the “Diy Vdoma” application. Before registering for the test, be sure to make sure to which phone number you have installed the Diy Vdoma application. This phone number is an identifier, so it is important that it is the same number. In case of additional questions, we recommend contacting directly: Contact information Center of Public Health (CPH) of Ukraine: Tel: +380 44 425 43 54, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Support service for the application “Diy vdoma”: https://chat.diia.gov.ua